Table of Contents
Updated by Morgan Wynnes
IPAM Dashboard View
- Dashboard: Clicking here will always bring you to the top level of the supernets view.
- IPAM Explorer: Clicking on the "+" buttons will expand that directory, and clicking on a specific folder name will bring you into the view for that supernet/subnet/pool.
- Subnet: The general IP structure for your supernet.
- Name: The name of the supernet.
- Type: This displays whether the supernet is IPv4 or IPv6.
- Largest Free Block: The largest CDIR prefix of concurrent IP addresses.
- Utilization: The raw percentage of IP addresses already assigned to subnets.
- Edit menu: Through this menu you can create, edit, or delete a supernet.
- Clicking the arrow will display the sidebar for that particular subnet, where you can view additional details and activity history.
- IP Lookup: Here you can search a specific IP address to bring up it's current and historical assignments.
- Create Supernet: If you want to create a supernet, you can do so by clicking here.
- Supernet: This is the current supernet you are viewing the details of.
- Current Usage: The percentage of your supernet that is presently has subnets assigned to it.
- Assigned Addresses: The number of IP addresses within the supernet that are currently assigned to accounts and network sites.
- Unassigned Addresses: The number of IP addresses within the supernet that are not currently assigned.
- Subnets Table: This is a simplified subnet view showing all of the subnets within this supernet.
- Subnet: This is the current subnet you are viewing the details of.
- Current Usage: The percentage of IP addresses within the subnet that are currently assigned to accounts and network sites.
- Assigned Addresses: The number of IP addresses within the subnet that are currently assigned to accounts and network sites.
- Unassigned Addresses: The number of IP addresses within the subnet that are not currently assigned.
- IP Pools Table: This is a simplified IP pool view showing all of the pools within this subnet.
- Create: If you want to create an IP pool, you can do so by clicking here.
- Create IP Pool: This button functions the exact same way as "Create" in #6 above.
- IP Pool Details
- Name: The name of the IP Pool
- Subnet: The subnet that the pool belongs to
- IP Range: The range of available IPs within the pool
- IPs Available: The remaining IPs within a pool that are available to be assigned
- DHCP Servers Table: This table provides the details for the DHCP server that the pool is assigned to.
- Edit DHCP Servers: Clicking here will navigate you to the page where you can edit or create DHCP servers.
- LTE EPCs Table: This table provides the details for the LTE EPCs that the pool is assigned to.
- Edit LTE EPCs: Clicking here will navigate you to the page where you can edit or create LTE EPCs.
- IP Assignments Table: This table will display any IP assignments that have been made within this pool.
IP Lookup View
- IP Lookup: Entering in the IP address here that you wish to lookup will bring you to this IP Lookup View page.
- IP Assignment:
- Subnet: The individual IP you are looking up
- Subnet: The subnet this individual IP is a member of
- Entity: This displays the type of entity that the IP is assigned to
- Soft: If this IP address was soft assigned, it will display "Yes"
- IP Pool: The name of the IP pool that the assignment is a member of
- Entity ID: The specific ID that the IP assignment is made to, for example: an inventory model field ID or RADIUS user ID
- Current Assignment: This area will display the details for the entity that the IP is assigned to.
- Associated Addresses: This section of the view will display the physical address as well as links to the sidebar for the associated account or network site.
- IP Assignment History Table: If the IP assignment has ever existed on another account or network site, record of that history will be shown here.